Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An unsettling rumor abour Rumer

God damnit. If she puts me through this, I will start riots in the street. Riots I tell you. Complete with picket signs, torches and pitchforks. A riot is an ugly thing. Even uglier is the rumor I'm about to report.

Rumer Willis is my girlfriend. Sure, if you ask her about it, she'll deny it and say she's never heard of me, but she just doesn't want the media getting involved in our relationship. She's a thoughtful one, that girlfriend of mine.

I live in a fantasy world.

This past week, there have been rumors circling that Rumer Willis is engaged to her boyfriend Micah Alberti. ::sighs::

Here's why I can tell you for a fact that this isn't true. Remember how I said that Mandy Musgrave and Matt Cohen are each others' security blankets? Well, Rumer, you've been spending a good amount of time with Ms. Musgrave on the set of '90210' and I'm sure the two of you have had lovely talks about it. But if the two of you could knock off giving me heart attacks on the dailty, that'd be greatly appreciated. Micah Alberti is Rumer's security blanket and she is his. Just look at him. Even Perez Hilton agrees with me that he has a serious case of gayface. I wish I could take this blog on the road and do a TV show where I find gay men and gay women who are dating each other and slap them into submisssion. CHRIST.

Luckily, a representive for Rumer told GossipCop.com that these rumors are "not true" and that "she is not engaged".

Good. Keep it that way, Rumer. I don't wanna hear any of this bullshit again. Now hurry up and get home, I want to cuddle and watch 'Imagine Me & You'. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment