Thursday, April 8, 2010

First off, I'd like to draw your attention back to a celebrity I dragged out a few entries ago. It seems as if I'm definitely not the only one who's got her on my gaydar. Check it out:


100% lesbian...someday you guys are gonna be glad you read this thing. P.S. On '90210' this past Tuesday, Rumer totally grabbed Jessica Lowndes' ass while they were kissing. I'm telling you for a fact that the director did not tell her to do that. Girlfriend's just looking for a little booty.

#15. Jennifer Aniston

Photobucket

Jennifer Aniston is not a lesbian.

At all.

But ya know how people say, 'If by the time I'm forty and unmarried and it's starting to look like I'll be alone forever, I'm gonna go lesbian'? Well, Jen, you're over forty now and when you've struck out that many times, it's time to take a walk over to the wild side, don't ya think? I know plenty of ladies dying to sleep with you.

So, Miss Aniston, not dragging you out exactly, but dragging you by that gorgeous head of hair over to LezVille for some much needed lady lovin'.




#16. Queen Latifah

Photobucket
I love her. I think she's hilarious and she's so multi-talented...and I'm sure her girlfriend feels the same way. Huh, what? Oh yeah. Your majesty, I am dragging you out.

Queen Latifah has never really stepped out into the spotlight with a man...and we all remember those TERRIBLE outfits she wore prior to her new classy look. She's also seen out quite frequently with a woman she refers to as her 'trainer'. Trainer in the gym? Trainer in the sack? Option two sounds promising.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nobody I know hangs out with their 'trainer' THAT much. Come on, Queen. Out with it. Hop aboard the Queer Express, you're in for a wild ride!


#17. Sophia Bush
Photobucket


Ok, in all honesty, this is just to satisfy the little fantasy world that I live in. I mean, there's a slight chance that this could be true. SLIGHT. But I'm stating my case anyway.

My love, Sophia Anna Bush, is most recognized as Brooke Davis on "One Tree Hill", which by the way, has gotten beyond ridiculous these past two seasons. She's also starred in "The Hitcher" and "John Tucker Must Die", amongst others. She was married to her OTH co-star Chad Michael Murray for a total of five months but she got an annulment because he's a cheating prick. HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON SOPHIA BUSH?! HELL-OOOO?!

Anyway, Sophia hasn't really gone public with a relationship since and has spent her time since then smooching some chicks on-screen.






Now, Sophia, you don't have to come out to the world...but if you could do me this small favor, sweetheart, you'd kinda make my life complete.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Little Sis:

    I'm mad at you for not mentioning the fact that Sophia Bush, while staring in One Tree Hill...

    a) got a lap dance with the "Mouth" character
    b) kissed Hiliary Burton during a dare.
    c) is mine... yanno, since i'm older :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I suggest someone? Kate Mara? It can't just be me that she's gay vibing at, right? Okay, it might be... But, still... And, also, for the "duh" column? Piper Perabo.

    Love your work. Keep it coming. Quite entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Kate Mara, good call! Piper Perabo is already on the list, you'll see her on here soon! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete