Sunday, April 4, 2010

So, I got a message on my Facebook fan page asking, "If you could date a celebrity, who would it be and why?" Thanks to Andrea first of all! And second, I couldn't pick just one. It's kind of like the concept of eating a potato chip, you can't have just one...which is why women have two boobs because two is better than one. Anyway, here are some of the celebrities whom, if given the chance, I would love to take on a date.

#1. Kathryn Prescott
Photobucket

I honestly can't even tell you exactly what it is about this girl I love so much. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for girls with accents or girls with accents who play lesbians on TV. Whatever it is, Kat Prescott is currently my number one lady love.


#2. Sophia Bush
Photobucket

Because I've loved her since I was fifteen years old and she's perfect. Sophia Bush is sexy as all hell and when she talks...Christ, don't even get me started.


#3. Ellen Page
Photobucket

I've wanted to take Ellen Page out on a date ever since I first saw the trailer for 'Juno' and she made my gaydar go off. Honestly, is there anyone as freaking cute as Ellen Page?


#4. Rumer Willis
Photobucket

Alright, I get that she has the whole chin thing that no one digs going on, but I happen to think Rumer is cute as hell. This is kind of a recent developing celebrity crush on my end, just the past two weeks or so, but whatever, I'd totally take her on a date.


#5. Johnny Depp
Photobucket

Because I'm allowed one man crush and I fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this man. I'm pretty sure there are more pictures of him on my wall than women. But remember, folks, Johnny Depp is to lesbians as Angelina Jolie is to straight women. And I love me some J. Depp.




Of course I could probably go on through another thirty or so celebrities, but I'll spare you. Thanks again to Andrea for the question and I'll have three new celebs to drag out for you within the next two days.

1 comment:

  1. I too am a bit...oh who am i kidding...completely and utterly IN LOVE WITH KATHRYN PRESCOTT! Maybe it's because she's close to my age, she's got that sexy-as-fuck deep, raspy voice, her (very missed) red hair with her pale skin, or the adorable dimples she gets on the sides of her lips when she quirks a smile. I don't know, it's everything. The girl is a god. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete