Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sad news, '90210' fans

Turns out that the spoilers I had read for tonight's episode were completely false. I've just read, thanks to Heather Hogan at AfterEllen.com, that Gia and Adrianna's relationship is done. Completely done. No chance whatsoever for reconciliation. Also, here's something vomit worthy: Adrianna and Navid will most likely be back together by the end of the season. Lame. Nice try with the whole lesbian storyline, '90210', you really broke some ground with the whole two episodes and ya know, definitely kept your promise of it not being some ratings ploy. ::SNEEZE:: God, I'm sorry. I'm terribly allergic to your bullshit.

Hopefully, they keep Gia around. She's a great character...and ok, yeah, I just want to see Rumer Willis on my TV screen week to week.

Photobucket



And yes, I added that tattoo of a heart with my initials in it on her arm. Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment