Monday, March 29, 2010

#13. Rumer Willis

Photobucket


Although technically famous since birth, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, and step-daughter of Ashton Kutcher, is finally starting to come into her own. But come out on her own? Not so much. You know the drill, Rumer. I'm dragging you out.

Within the past few years, Rumer has really started making her way into the family business. She had a role in "The House Bunny", a role in the horror flick "Sorority Row" and has recently been seen in '90210' as an out lesbian named Gia, which is probably where the majority of you know her from. I had heard about this whole lesbian storyline, mainly because I heard that Mandy Musgrave would be appearing in a few episodes as Gia's ex-girlfriend. But I figured, 'This is 90210, how great can it actually be?'. So, I never really tuned in to watch. It was a text message from my sister Sam that really sparked my interest.

Sam: "Are you watching the '90210' lesbian storyline?"
Me: "The one with Mandy Musgrave? I've seen a few clips, but I haven't really watched it."
Sam: "No, you need to watch it. Rumer Willis is totally a top."

For me, that sealed the deal and I went on YouTube as soon as I got home that night to catch up on '90210'. And well, I loved it. So much that starting this Tuesday, I'll be tuning in religiously every week to see what they do with this whole Gia/Adrianna (played by Jessica Lowndes) storyline.

I know, I know. Just because she plays a lesbian on TV doesn't mean she is one. Yada Yada Yada. Well, let's just say that Sam was right, because I texted her the next day: "Rumer Willis is SUCH a lez!" Why you ask? Let's take a look.

1. Watch the way she walks. Lesbian swag, that's what that is. If that's her acting, Christ, she deserves an award just for putting one foot in front of the other.
2. Emily Fitch colored hair, not to mention the vast array of in-style lesbian haircuts that Rumer has been sporting these past few years.
3. Photobucket


...and a picture is worth a thousand words.




#14. Derek Hough

Photobucket


The first time I ever saw 'Dancing With The Stars', which was only recently because I LOVE Kelly Osbourne, she's the coolest, THIS little gem came on screen and I remember saying out loud, "Who's the gay face?" That gay face, America, is dancer Derek Hough.

Sequins, spandex and tap shoes, this guy has the makings of being the next member of Menudo or being Johnny Weir's personal man candy. I love Johnny Weir, he's fabulous. Does anyone love Johnny Weir?

Personally, I just don't get why wouldn't come out, Derek. It's not like it'll ruin your career, dude! You're a freaking DANCER.

Come on, Hough. Who the hell you tryin' to fool?




P.S. My apologies. I know I usually do three celebs, but I'm exhausted. Next time, there'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment